• 2017 & 2016 Model Year - Ford QVM and EPA certified Bi-Fuel & Dedicated CNG Systems 2018 will be Bi-Fuel ONLY, EPA approval is in process, should be available around December 2017.
• Ford QVM Approved Systems. All Ford Warranties Remain Intact.
• 5.0L V8. Must order with CNG Engine Package from Ford.
• All Models and Trims Available, except for the platinum trim level which does not have cng engine package as an option.
• 8.2 & 23.5 Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Cylinder Options. 24 GGE tank is not available with 5.5' bed. Refills on 23.5 gge tank around 16-19.5 gge's and for 8.2 around 6.5-7.5 gge's. Altech-Eco does not guarantee the amount you will get on refills, there are just too many variables out of our control.Click here to read more on refills.
• Three options for CNG Tank Cover: (Click here to view Tank Options)
1. Diamond Plate Tank Cover with Receptacle Installed on Driver Side of Bed. 2. Diamond Plate Toolbox Tank Cover with Receptacle Installed to Side of Toolbox. 3. Diamond Plate Toolbox Tank Cover with Receptacle Installed on Driver Side of Bed.
• Includes Quarter Turn Manual Shut Off Valve Located Under Driver Side Door.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to that of Gasoline.
• Meets EPA Certification Standards.
• Seamlessly Integrated with Ford Vehicle and Equipped with Ford On-Board Computer Control System.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.