• 2018 - 2011 - Ford QVM and EPA Certified Bi-Fuel CNG Systems.
• 2.5L with CNG Prep Engine Package Offered by Ford.
• 8.2 up to 16.4 (2 tanks) Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Type 3 Cylinder Options. Refills for 8.2 around 6-7.5 gge's and 16.4 around 12-15 gge's. Short Wheel Base Versions have limited tank options due to space limitations. Altech-Eco does not guarantee the amount you will get on refills, there are just to many variables out of our control.Click here to read more on refills.Click here for tank layout drawings.
• CNG Driving Range from 150 - 450 miles, Depends on Cylinder Package.
• Comes with Black Powder Coated or Black Carpeted CNG Tank Cover.
• Includes Quarter Turn Manual Shut Off Valve Located Under Drivers Side Door.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to that of Gasoline.
• Meets EPA Certification Standards.
• Seamlessly Intergrated with Ford Vehicle and Equipped with Ford On-Board Computer Control System.
• Sequential Fuel Injection and Proprietary Fuel Delivery System.
• Serviceable Through Ford Dealer Network.
• Delivers Excellent Horsepower and Torque.
• Performs In Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat, High or Low Altitudes, or Any Inclement Weather Condition.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact & Altech-Eco 80,000 Miles/8 Year Emissions Components Warranty Included.
• 10 Micron In-Line Coalescing Filter Assures Miles of Trouble Free Operation.
• Maintains All OBD II Functionality.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States.
• Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
Altech-Eco High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Displays how much CNG fuel is in CNG fuel tank.
Fuel Selector Switch
This switch allows user to switch between CNG mode and gasoline mode. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used.
CNG receptacle fully complies with and are certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.